Los Angeles | Downtown Los Angeles
$98 per hour
Responds within an hour
Welcome to this Arts District gem! Step into 2000 sqft of open space and let your creative juices flow. With large almost floor-to-ceiling windows and two skylights that can be closed, you can set the perfect vibe for your photoshoots, film shoots, off-site meetings, workshops, pop-up store events, conferences, or base camp setup.
This creative studio gallery encourages imagination and creativity. Move things around to make it your own, just remember to return borrowed items, turn off anything that's been turned on, put back anything that's been moved, fix anything you've broken (or let us know), and clean up any messes to keep the space in tip-top shape. Let's keep it fun!
Please read everything and then get a hold of us!
- 25ft bow trussed wooden ceiling
- Ground floor for easy access and equipment loading with rolling door.
- Large floor-to-ceiling windows
- In-line filtered cold water
- Glassware for 100
- Table to be used as bar
- Moveable walls to break up space / exhibit on
- Apple Home controlled lights
- Gallery track lighting for gallery look
- High-Speed Internet
- 16ft wood table to prep, organize or layout projects
- Room to park in front of roll up door
- Bluetooth speakers throughout
- Central AC/Heater inside the unit
- DeLonghi Espresso Machine (coffee for couple people only… we got you)
- Beautiful plants that you can (carefully please) move around and use on set.
- Moveable Industrial style wardrobe rack
- Steamer / iron for wardrobe
- Rolling 3’ x 4’ double sided black magnetic board for storyboards/looks
- Depending on number of people -- 1-2 bathrooms
Quiet, safe and secure we offer a variety of possibilities for your next fun gathering! Whether you want to have an intimate dinner, reality shows, interviews, dance videos, music videos, documentary films, celebrity workouts, fitness, yoga, promotional and product launch photo shoots, fashion/apparel, catalogs and motion capture productions, reception, record your next podcast, artist talk, film launch, be creative with photography or video, have a sound bath, do pop up, photograph your art or share artwork with your clients in gallery setting, we are happy to have you!
Around 75-100 people fit at any given time. To book please include the following:
- Some event details
- Total number of people
- Desired date(s)
- Hours you will need to book, including load-in/load-out, setup, and tear-down
- Any of the specific extras or amenities you'll need if that's important
- Audio needs (none, TV/Projector, Spotify, dj, live instruments, band, etc)
- Budget if you're looking for day rate
- Food / Drink plan and if you need something from us
- Leave space as you found it. We welcome all guests to use their imagination to alter the setup, but please put them back when you finish.
- No smoking, sparklers or open flames inside (except birthday candles!)
- Please be respectful of common areas outside. No smoking/no filming/staging equipment/blocking gate, etc,
- Additional fees not included in the base price: cleaning which is tbd, site rep, trash disposal if necessary, kitchen usage if necessary for more than light use which includes: chefs kitchen vibes, full length upright freezer, commercial refrigerator
Space is going quickly at this pricing, so please consider booking soon!