San Francisco | Mission District
$175 per hour
Includes a large private backyard perfect for entertaining, and located in the heart of the Mission on 23rd and Valencia (two blocks from 24th & Mission BART station), this 3 bedroom 2 bath space is filled with night and has an open floor plan (dining, kitchen and living room) that can host a ~25 person event, depending on your setup. Outside features a deck overlooking a large private backyard with hot tub. Backyard comfortably fits 25-30 seated, ~40 standing. The space comes with TONS of supplies (see below) and is available for daily rental.
Company off-sites, private events, culinary events, video / photo productions, networking mixers, demo events, or even a fashion pop-up or hot-tub movie night. No matter what you're hosting, we've got you covered!
LIVING / DINING ROOM FEATURES:
– High 12' ceilings w/ tons of natural light
– 60' HDTV with Chromecast and HDMI to plug in laptop
– Dimmable lights and color changing options
– Sonos sound system
– Fast and secure wifi
– Couch + 3 chairs and a flexible furniture layout
– Room to store your gear
– 9 person dining table (can be configured to fit up to 12)
FOR COMPANY OFF SITES:
– Large 2-sided rolling whiteboard
– Tons of Post Its, Sharpies, and markers
– Large 23x20 flip chart with accompanying tripod
The kitchen is perfect for culinary events and tastings, and also looks beautiful on camera for photo and video shoots. The kitchen comes fully equipped with...
– Four burner gas stovetop
– Dozens of glasses, plates, bowls, cups and utensils
– Lot's of pots, pans (nonstick + stainless steel)
– Espresso machine + drip coffee maker
– Blue Bottle and Philz coffee beans
– Variety of teas (plus an instant hot water spout!)
– Sparkling water and filtered water faucet
COOKING UTENSILS INCLUDE:
– Plastic and wooden boards, spoons, spatulas, tongs, micrograter, regular grater, whisks, rolling pin, ladles, measuring cups, mandolin slicer, peeler, wine openers, blender, toaster, baking sheets, pyrex pans, colanders, pizza stone, pitchers, can openers, brushes, ice cream scooper, and more.
– BBQ (connected to main gas, no propane needed)
– Deck with heatlamp, large table and bench seating
– Private and enclosed backyard with additional table and chairs
– Hot tub (no time machine tho)
We'll hire professional cleaners to do the floors, bathroom, etc., but please put the furniture back prior to departure. In the case of any damages please alert us as soon as possible so that repairs can be made before the next guest arrives. Guests are responsible for the cost of the repairs.
There are metered spots available or several parking garages in the neighborhood. We are located 2 blocks from the 24th & Mission BART station.
The standard rental period is between 8AM and 8PM
Special rates may apply for rentals outside of these hours.
~45 guests max.