Atlanta | West End
$100 per hour
This house is located in the Historic West End district of Atlanta, GA. A neighborhood which is registered in the National Register of Historic Places. It is centrally located and just a few minutes from Downtown, Buckhead, Midtown, East Atlanta and the airport. Very close to Tyler Perry Studios, MARTA bus and train, interstates 20/75/85, the Westside Beltline, parks and brewery.
If you're looking for different options for visuals all in one place, this eclectic space has got you covered! The layout is open with the common spaces (sun room, living room, dining room and kitchen) flowing into each other with original, 100+ year old hardwood floors throughout. 10 ft high ceilings and big windows offer bright, natural light. The large chef's kitchen features white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops which gives you plenty of space to work with. Bedrooms are off to the side. There is also an upstairs loft area with tastefully painted white walls and features two twin wrought iron beds, steel and rebar railing, cream patterned carpet, desk, skylights, industrial lighting, faux brick wall and a bathroom. Max number represents number of people who can stand and move around the home comfortably. This home is best suited for the following productions: TV, film, photo shoots, commercials, documentary interviews, other types of interviews, cooking video, cooking shoot, food shoot, food photography, food production, promotional video, infomercials, web series shoots, head shot, podcasts, apparel shoot, etc.
In the past, this home has been used in: photo shoots, short films, videos, commercials, TV & interviews.
A&E Networks - Sherwin Williams Paint
Stacey Abrams Gubernatorial Campaign Commercial
CARE for AIDS Promo Video/Interview
Nikia Phoenix - Black Girl Beautiful Promo Video
Camatified Media - Video
CurlBox - Video Tutorial
Myra Kay - Music Video
Atlanta Historic West End Tour of Homes 2018, 2019
Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) Private Quarters
***IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE***
- The original 100 year old hardwood floors dent/scratch easily particularly with shoes that have a hard bottom and heels/pumps, etc. Because of this, we have a NO SHOE policy. Also, avoid dragging items across the floor (suitcases, equipment, chairs, etc)
- Parking: There is no driveway. There is ample street parking. There is also commercial parking available.
- All rentals include set up and tear down time. So set-up, breakdown, and clean-up times must be budgeted into the hours rented.
- Anything before or after your paid time is considered overtime and will be charged an overtime rate of $150 per every 15 minutes. So please book ALL the time you need to avoid this charge. This includes set up, breakdown and clean up.
- All areas of the home, both inside and outside (porch & front yard), are at your disposal. Any use of public areas (street, sidewalks, etc) require guest acquiring proper permits. Prior to your reservation, it is advised that you schedule time for a site visit to ensure the home suits your needs and meets your expectations. Showings can be accommodated anytime Mon-Sun.