Hourly (starting from)
Minimum hours: 2
11000SqFt EVENT SPACE / BAR/ restaurant Available TODAY FOR DAILY & HOURLY BOOKINGS! This is a pizza & Kava bar lounge w11000SqFt EVENT SPACE / BAR/ restaurant
Ask about our in-house affordable catering packages. We have delicious pork free pizza, salads, lasagna, wings, homemade ginger blend, gluten free and vegan options etc..
(Please read the Frequently Asked Question below as we have answered some of the most common questions )
WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING AT ALL TIMES 7 days a week. But from Mondays-Thursdays, we are open for normal business with light traffic from 8am for breakfast-10pm. Friday 8am-1am, Sat. 2pm-1am.
Sunday is open for bookings all day.
1. Is the venue available for partial occupancy bookings?
Yes. We allow partial occupancy with your event going on while our kitchen and Full bar bar are open to you and our customers. You still get to control the theme, music and the over all of the venue doing that time.
2. How do I get FULL occupancy or exclusive bookings?
This can be done in 2 ways:
A) Book your events during hours of non-operation(OFF hours) i.e All day Sunday, Monday-Thursday 10pm-6am, Friday & Sat. 1['am-6am. The venue is open for booking but restaurant and bar close unless a special arrangement is made for them to be open.
B) However, if you want a complete shut down of our bar/kitchen during our normal hours for FULL occupancy during these hours:
(WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING AT ALL TIMES 7 days a week. But from
Mondays-Thursdays, we are open for normal business with light traffic from
8 am for breakfast-10pm for dinner.
So, if you want Exclusive/FULL occupancy during the above hours, we will be happy to quote a different rate starting at $125.00/hour. Because you would be effectively shutting us down and taking over the venue, we ask for a bit more to compensate for lost revenue.
C) This next option is the MOST POPULAR depending on the kind of event. This is the partial Occupancy booking. You can host your event while we are still open to our usual trickling light customers flow.
We have a kitchen and a FULL bar, bartenders, waitresses, and chefs will be available at your disposable.
Here is a scenario when this has worked out in the past. Let's assume that your event is from 9 pm to midnight during one of the days that we shut down the restaurant at 10 pm. We will overlap for the first hour of your event and then when the door shut an hour later, you can have complete exclusivity for the next few hours of your booking.
3) what is the best day have the venue ALL toward ourselves at the normal base price?
Sunday. On Sundays, We are open for bookings All day long because the door is close to the public.
4) Are there any other times that we can book exclusively at the base price or listed price?
Yes, Please refer to answer 2 (a) above.
5) Are there any specials associated with partial booking?
YES. During partial bookings when the restaurant and bar are still open for business, there's a complimentary Champagne bottle and a Free 16" extra large pizza for any bookings for 3 hours or more.
6) What are some of the occasions that the venue is suited for?
Our Event Venue is perfect for:
Business Seminars - Modeling Workshops - Casting Calls - Auditions - Rehearsals - Meetings, Movie shoots, intimate listening parties, birthday parties, baby shower, etc.
Private Event rates start at $69 hour. Special packages for more hours.
We are very "BUDGET FRIENDLY" & will work out deals to fit any budget
7) Do you have an in-house catering menu with different offerings and options?
Yes, please email me @firstname.lastname@example.org. Request our in house catering packages and I will send them to you. Or leave a phone number where I can text a PDF copy of the offers.
8 ) Is there a ballpark price for in-house catering food & drink catering?
Our food specials start around $ 9.50 per person. Our drink specials ( in-house specialty mixed drink)s starts at $4.99 per person.
9) Can I serve Food our alcohol during my event?
YES & No. If your event is scheduled during partial occupancy when the restaurant and bar are open, you will not be allowed to serve your own alcohol.
However, we are willing to work with your budget to make it work. please approach us and start a conversation. BUT if your event is scheduled @ those hours when our restaurant and bars are close, then you can bring your own Food or Alcohol.
YOU MAY SERVE YOUR ALCOHOL BUT NOT SELL IT. There is a licensing requirement to sell alcohol in Georgia. Selling alcohol without a proper license is a violation.
10) Can I bring cakes and little deserts? Yes, you can.
11) Can I come in a bit early to decorate for my event? yes, you can. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you. please reach out.
12) Will the kitchen, bar, waitresses, and servers be available during my exclusive bookings when the business is only for me and my guests?
yes, an additional $79 an hour will be required during those hours when you need staffing for your exclusive event but our bar and restaurant are closed. However, if you ordered an in-house catering for $200 or more, the hourly fees will be waived.
13) Can I charge for my event?
Yes, but the event has to be exclusive for you to charge at the door. You may charge your guests before the event or at the door during the events.
14) What is the capacity of the venue?
You can comfortably seat 55 people. Standing 70 guests.
15) I am having my husband's 40th birthday party and would need the venue exclusively from 8pm-11pm. How much would it cost?
Exclusive shutdowns during hours of operation of the bar/restaurant start at $125 depending on what time of the day. This package also comes with one free champagne bottle and one free 16" cheese pizza.
16) Is it possible to come and view the space before booking or a quick tasting before catering?
Yes, Just let us know when are coming in? Menu items that we carry on our daily menu will absolutely be fine. However, specialty items will be on a case by case basis.
17) we are a non-profit during an event for 40 people on a limited budget. Can we negotiate at a discounted price? We will happy to talk about a small discount for your 501(c) 3. Please have all the paperwork on hand.
18) My son is 17 years old and would like to have his birthday at this venue, Is that possible?
Yes, as long as he's not drinking, it should be fine.
19) I would like to know if you have x date available?
Please refer to the calendar on this site for availability.
20) Can I bring my own DJ for my event? absolutely, But if you need one, we have one available for a small fee starting at $45/hour.
21) I would like to play semi-loud music. Is this possible?
Yes, during exclusive full occupancy or during hours of when our bar/kitchen is closed to the public. During partial occupancy, you get the free champagne and free pizza for bookings of 3 hours or more. The sound has to be monitored.
22) Would like to have a couple of private dancers in the house. Is that ok? yes during exclusive full occupancy.
23) Can I rearrange the venue?
yes, you may reasonably rearrange the furniture and decorate for your event. But please make sure to remove the decorations and return the pieces of furniture to their original positions.
24) Can we stay long after the event if we still want to support the establishment and have a good time?
This shouldn't be a problem unless there's another event schedule right after you.
25) Do you have private parking?
Yes, in the rear of the building. You can also park at the Wellsfargo bank at any time, at the Athletes foot after 8pm. Don't park across the street at the mall. Your vehicle will be towed after 11:30 pm.
26) We need an empty venue for a 4 hour film shoot. What is your best recommendation? Do **Exclusive private occupancy or do the **Off hours. Off hours is when the kitchen and bar are close but the venue is open for bookings