Chicago | West Loop
$75 per hour
This 529 sqft well-appointed meeting space features high-end amenities, a maximum capacity of 22 people, and can be set up in several different configurations to suit the needs of your group.
Our modern conference center is the perfect place for your next meeting. Located in a Class A office building situated on the western bank of the Chicago River, this space boasts large east-facing windows with beautiful views of the Chicago River, the Civic Opera House, the Mercantile Exchange, and other buildings in The Loop. Getting here is easy too. We're just steps from Union Station and Ogilvie Station, walking distance from public transportation, and there are several public parking garages nearby. Extra $50 fee for after hours booking will be incurred.
Ideal uses of the space include team off-sites, brainstorming sessions, creative meetings, workshops, board meetings, planning sessions, strategy sessions, corporate training, interviews, focus groups, and more.
CONFIGURATIONS & CAPACITY
- U-Shape: Up to 18
- Hollow square: Up to 12
- Pods: Up to 20
- Classroom: Up to 30
This space has the option to hold up to 60 attendees- inquire within.
- Large screen monitor
- WiFi with business-grade internet
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and filtered water
- Power strips
- Room setup and troubleshooting as needed
- Management of guest registration with building security
- Convenient downtown location
- Modern, ergonomic office furniture
- Office Concierge to greet guests
- Access to the business lounge
- Smaller breakout rooms available
AVAILABLE FEATURES (additional charges apply)
- Flip chart paper
- Breakout rooms from small interview rooms to larger spaces for team workshops
CATERING/FOOD & BEVERAGE
We are happy to share our list of exclusive catering partners. Inquire for details.
- Easy access by commuter rail, CTA, and by car. Divvy station on the west side of the building.
- Restaurants in the building: Starbucks, Roti, and Just Salad
- Nearby restaurants: Chipotle, Potbelly Sandwich Shop, Boston Blackies, Specialties Bakery, I Dream of Falafel, Yolk, Blaze Pizza, Naansense, and more.