Chicago | Irving Park
$140 per hour
Modern, multi-functional kitchen studio space filled with light, and all stainless steel kitchen appliances. Design and create with us in this bright and open studio; perfect for lifestyle photo and video shoots, especially food-related content! The studio provides and intimate setting for Micro Weddings and celebratory gatherings: Bachelorette parties, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Anniversaries.
Ask about our Private Chef partners when booking! We work with some of the top Chefs in Chicago, allowing you to create a unique and one-of-a-kind experience for you and your guests.
Floral and Balloon decor are also available.
Our 1200 square foot studio is conveniently located just off from US 90/94 with easy street parking and just a 5-minute walk from the Irving Park Blue Line stop.
Reservation includes access to: All bookings Booking include access to In-House Amenities:
- Seating for Up To 38. Twenty-Four Heavyweight Black Chairs, Eight Navy Blue Dining Chairs, And Two Heavy Duty Stools That Seat Six.
- Four 6-Foot Tables and Black Tablecloths
- One 12-Foot Dining Table Mounted on Casters, With Seating For Up To 14 People
- Standing Mirror, 86''H x 52''W
- Samsung 70" LED 4K UHD Smart TV, on a Movable Stand
- Bluetooth Speaker to Link Straight Up To Your Playlist
- Surge Protected Power Strip and Charging Cables
- Beautiful Kitchen Decked Out with Oversized Subway Tiles, White Quartz Countertops, And Stainless-Steel Appliances.
- Lounge Area featuring 90’’ Couch and Two Club Chairs
- 13-Foot Ceilings, White Walls, Removable Modern Art
- Ample Natural Light: Huge, North and East Facing Windows
- Blackout Shades
- Spacious, Single Bathroom
- Street-Level Access
- Free street parking
- Right off 90/94, Five Minute Walk to the Blue Line
For added convenience, if the space is not booked, equipment and other photo & video production shoot related items may be dropped off the day prior to the scheduled shoot day. However, please note that we are not to be held liable/responsible for any damages/theft/other of any items left overnight.
Guest must remove any equipment or rentals that yourself or your company brings in, and you should factor this setup and teardown time in your booking hours.
All furniture is able to be arranged to your preference.
Ask about our custom services including event design, coffee service, catering, and floral packages!
All music/noise must be kept to a respectable level. There is zero tolerance for noise complaints, and all music must be kept at a reasonable level by 10PM, adhering to Chicago noise laws.
All booking start and end times include setup and tear down time, so please include that in your reservation. All items brought into the space must be removed by the end your reservation. Overtime will be charged in 30 minute increments at a rate of 1.5 times our hourly rate.
The cleaning fee is included in the hourly rate, however, guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition they found it in. We appreciate guest tidying up after themselves. Additional $150+ CLEANING FEE will be charged for use of GLITTER or CONFETTI in the space, if cleaners find a presence of biohazard risk messes (example: vomit), or destruction of property.
Please respect the space. No nails, screws, staples or penetrating items should be used on our walls. Any tape or gummed backing materials must be properly removed. Damages (walls, floors, furniture, etc) will be billed to the credit card on file. A walk-through is required before and after all bookings.
The use or involvement of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and will result in eviction from the property and may result in law enforcement participation. Security system is in use on premise at all times.
There is no smoking allowed in the space.