I am a bi-coastal Photographer between Los Angeles & NYC. My European travels & connections allow me to collaborate on high end fashion and studio productions. Italian Vogue. Interview. W. Flaunt. Notion etc. My natural light studio is more than 3,500 sqft with 2 studios. Floor to ceiling windows. Perfect for Photography. Castings. Workshops. Galleries. Meep-up location. Located in the Old PBR Brewery. Convenient to major highways & Downtown.
Member since Jan '17
3,600 sqft of natural light. Floor to ceiling windows. Make-up room bigger than most peoples living room. Main and Secondary studio. Lots of free props in house. As well as in-house photographers, Assistants, Tech & Equipment. Located in the largest artist community, the Old PBR Brewery. Minutes from major highways, Downtown, the LA River & plenty of parks with amazing views of Downtown.
35 guests max | 2nd floor | 3600 sq. feet | Production/Photo Studio | 5 Rooms | 2 Bathrooms
Open 24 / 7
Hourly (starting from)
Daily (starting from)
Minimum hours: 3
- Full day rate for photography ( 10 hours ) include both studios, painted cyc, all seamless paper rolls ( if used to the floor ), all stands, sandbags, apple boxes, props, wifi and plenty more.
- Extra fees may apply for start time before 8am, variation of cyc color, overtime, lighting equipment.
- Half day ( 5 hour ) rentals are in two blocks: morning ( 7am till 1:30pm ) & evening ( 2pm till midnight-ish )
- Private front door Loading/parking spaces with free street parking 40 ft away.
- Outside vendors are welcome for food and equipment.
Full refund up to 5 days prior to event, except service fees.
Book without worry. You will have 24 hours from booking confirmation to cancel and receive a full refund including all service fees. Please note that this grace period does not apply to bookings confirmed within 72 hours of check-in. Learn more