New York | Manhattan
$58 per hour
Welcome to this sunny and spacious apartment located in the heart of Manhattan, which offers GORGEOUS views of the Hudson River and the famous city's skyline (yes you can see the Empire State Building from here!).
This space offers a spacious modern/artsy living room with a vibrant modern mid-century couch and lots of original copyright-free art, a sunny and charming dining room, an open kitchen with granite tops and modern appliances, and a ample balcony with a BBQ Grill and gorgeous city skyline and Hudson River views.
Enjoy immense natural light. The lively warm sunset light fills up the entire living room and kitchen every evening!
This beautiful space has hosted several film productions, photoshoots and even small music venues and would love to be part of your next project! This unique ample modern space is also perfect for: team meetings, off-sites, conferences, presentations, product launches, dinners (we can offer a private chef or catering service!), cocktail receptions, creative projects, and anything else your team comes up with.
PLEASE NOTE: The advertised price is for the use of the Livingroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Half bathroom and Balcony. If you wish to use the two extra rooms and full bathroom then please message the host for an quote.
- Sunny Living Room and open Dining Room with calming views of the Hudson River.
- Functional Kitchen with granite countertops.
- Half modern bathroom.
- Spacious balcony with beautiful views of the Skyline and the Hudson.
For an additional fee:
- Two additional bedrooms with gorgeous views. (Which can be fully re-furnished/re-decorated if you need, they can also be used as a changing room, Makeup/Wardrobe room, equipment holding and more). - $20 extra per hour per room.
- Full modern bathroom. - Included if any of the extra rooms are booked.
- Lighting Equipment.
- Camera lenses.
- Smoke Machine.
- Private Chef or Catering Services.
Most of the street parking on this area is free, not the avenues only the streets. On 50th street, right in the corner of the building, there's an area dedicated to commercial vehicles where you can park for free (if you have a commercial vehicle). If you find a spot on that corner of 50th street then you will have easy access to the building's ramp. As a plan B, there are three parking garages near by (not free), one is literally under the building, the entrance is located on 51st street. The second one is on 52nd street next to the Skyline Hotel, and the third one (the cheapest one, perfect for bigger cars), is located on 50th street near between 9th and 8th Ave.