New York | Williamsburg
$80 per hour
Currently only accepting small group bookings and all surfaces are disinfected in between bookings for health & safety measures.
Jun 7th Update: Not accepting parties over 15 people at the moment.
This enchanting and marvelous loft is able to attune to intimate events and personal get together. Located in the heart of Williamsburg, featuring open space floor design with high ceiling and exposed piping detail. The private home setting, hence, perfect for someone who's looking for a serene and peaceful atmosphere.
The natural light shines through the skylight window and creates a bright and delightful space. Wheeled modular lounge sofa can be easily set up or removed for additional seating or empty space.
Kitchen & Dining:
- Fully equipped kitchen with huge wooden island work table, open kitchen shelves.
- Refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Coffee maker, instant pot, sous vide.
- Large family-style dining table that seats 12-14 people.
- Assorted 35 combo sets of dinnerware (dishware, flatware & glassware) & table mat
- Folding tables
- Folding Chairs
- Table runners
We reserve the right to stay in our back-office (separate from the space with separate entrance), in case any assistance is needed, However, we may or may not be available at your space due to Covid. If anything is needed, we will be using the drop & pickup method to avoid contact. We really appreciate that you read the entire listing. Please put the phrase "Pepper Rocks!" at the top of your message so I know you did so as such bookings tend to go so much smoother!
• AC/ Heating
• Full bathroom
• Street-level entrance
• Bedford L
• Marcy JMZ
• Metropolitan G
- Inquire us for a private chef, catering, photographers, decorators.
- For event requests earlier than operating hours please inquire,
1,200 square feet | 40 guests max | 1 floor
This property is protected by a security camera.
COVID: By NY state, all guests are required to wear masks and stay 6 ft apart during their gathering.
NOT ALLOWED: Glitters, confettis, anything that can splatter all over the space and floor that is unable to clean up by vacuuming. This includes balloons that contaiwans glitters & confetti if you plan to pop them at the end of the event.
HOURS: Our space is available for the duration of your booked time. Additional hours for load-in, load-out, and any other access to the space must be included in our contract. Overtime will be charged at 1.5x the standard rate unless notified & agreed.
NOISE- No DJs, no loud music.
OFF LIMITS- Area behind the curtain divider are off limits.
- Cleaning fee includes disinfecting all surfaces: all kitchen counters, tabletops, bathroom, flooring...etc.
- Cleaning fee does NOT include trash removal: You must place any trash, food, setups/ decorations brought into the space, in garbage bags by the end of the booking and our cleaner will remove the garbage bags for you.
- Furniture must be moved back to where you found it. If the room is not left in clean, professional condition, the renter will incur a fee of up to $300.
NO SMOKING- No smoking, no exceptions. Violation fee of $250 will be billed.
DELAY OF USE FOR THE GUEST- If guests violate our space rules, and as a result, triggers a refund/ discount to the next guest, you will be responsible for any loss of income by the host.
DAMAGE- Any damage made to property or furnishings which exceed the deposit amount will be billed to the guest and will be reported to Peerspace.