$175 per hour
Responds within an hour
We are pleased to welcome you to Mantra House - a destination where thoughts become a reality!
Initially built in the early 1950s, Mantra House was redesigned by artists for artists with the intention to transform and inspire. From the moment you enter our doors, you can sense the energy of the muse beckon your creative vision to life. Colors and aesthetics both bespoke feminine edge. Effortlessly capturing that glamorous Hollywood feel, set amid natural elements inviting in a free-spirited breath of boho style.
An instant atmosphere, perfect for your next photo shoot, music video, TV/movie production, group meeting, product shot, content creation… a literal influencer's dream! If it’s a vibe you’re seeking, look no further. Our attention to detail provides an experience that transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary.
This artistic oasis is off the I-5 freeway in the Los Angeles Burbank Hills neighborhood. We are near Universal, Warner Brothers, NBC, and Walt Disney, among other studios. We are just a three-minute drive from vibrant Downtown Burbank; our sanctuary is the perfect location for your story to be told!
- Outdoor living room with fireplace (approx. 16’x18’)
- Private backyard with a conifer living fence
- Large pool with blade waterfall and multiple lighting options (34’ x 17’)
- 8’ Hot tub adorned with the custom “living wall” multiple lighting options at night
- Garden Laser Lights show and solar lights
- Covered floating deck/stage
- White pool deck with a custom build bed and benches (can also be stage/deck)
- Comfortable sitting, throws, and pillows in attention-grabbing jewel tone colors
- Original Abundance Mandala Wall Mural, by Lana G Love
- Private back patio with original black graphic custom mural, fire pit, and circular sitting
- Rooftop deck with views, white floor, sitting for 6, and bar top table
- Many breakout areas that can accommodate 6-8 people each
- Holding area (storage shed)
- Easy load-in/load-out area by the front door, with no steps
- Private entrance, 42” wide front door leading directly to the outdoor living room
- Light-blocking, waterproof and white curtains in outdoor living
- Open concept living room, one bedroom, dressing room/office
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Luxurious textiles, gold, and mirrored surfaces, unique custom furniture, original art and prints
- White designer’s kitchenette with gold hardware, tiled backsplash
- Sparkly quartz countertops, XL custom peninsula in dark navy (No stove!)
- White faux brick art wall
- Custom fireplace
- King-size bed, mirrored furniture, 3D wallpapers, pool view, fireplace, and feather lights
- Lighting with dimmers available
- Natural light blocking curtains in the living room and bedroom
In addition to the above features, we are happy to provide an onsite rep to assist during your booking.
We look forward to creating with you. Let’s make magic!