Los Angeles | Downtown
$150 per hour
Our space is a creative hub that exists to bring your visions and passions to light. From events and seminars, workshops, to a photography and filming studio, our space is the perfect atmosphere that’s both affordable and convenient. Located in South Park, just blocks away from LA Live, the Fashion District and Gallery row, our newly renovated industrial space is the ideal location for creators to produce and showcase their work.
The venue is constantly reinventing itself, and most things (if not all) are moveable.
We are a versatile and malleable venue with 22 ft ceilings, 3000 sq. ft or total space and a 13ft store front window. Coupled with street level access and an active load in driveway, we make it easy for you to set up shop.
Looking for professional makeup services, furniture rental or photographers and filmers? Our vendor list is filled with people who we have a long standing relationship with and are familiar with the venue.
Although we do not have onsite parking available, there is an LAZ parking lot directly across the street as well as ample paid street parking.
The Makeup Bar
The makeup bar offers a wide range of services and looks that are perfect for any occasion! Whether you are looking for an Everyday Slay, Night out or Bridal makeup, our expert artists are here to give you an experience that caters to all your beauty needs.
Photo & Film Studio
Looking for a space to film that’s bigger than your closet? Our photo and film studio is the perfect space to take your content to the next level. No insurance or no permits required, you just pay rent, everything else is included. Your booking also includes paper backdrops, softboxes, a ring light and umbrella lights. Use our makeup stations to prep for your photo shoot or film your makeup tutorials live on camera.
Ideal for, but not limited to...
- perfect for product launches, networking events, fashion shows, dinner parties, holiday parties, rehearsal dinners, receptions, bridal/baby showers.
- centrally located in heart of DTLA
- 2,000 sq ft main space, 1000 sq ft lounge, kitchen and bathroom area.
- fully equipped kitchen for self service or catering
- industrial details: exposed beam ceilings, sealed concrete floors and ironwork
POP UP BOUTIQUE SPACES
- Perfect for Pop Up stores, for fashion, apparel and accessories, product design and industrial design.
- The stark open space and white walls serve as a blank canvas for any art exhibition.
- 3,000 sq ft total on ground floor (studio front end is 2,000 sq ft, back kitchen/entertainment area is 1,000 sq ft). *Second level is not included in square footage.*
- fully equipped kitchen, stove top, microwave, fridge
- ample power supply
- heating and a/c
- store front windows available for branding/advertising
- fluorescent lighting
- working driveway for easy access and loading
**Kindly note that rentals are for the ground floor reservations only, which measures 3,000 sq. ft. The second level is not pictured and therefore not available for rentals.**
NOTE: Booking time requested must account for 1st person in to last person out. Guests are booking for entire time needed in the space including set up and break down. Please be transparent about amount of time needed and we can readily accommodate you.
All trash must be removed from venue at end of event by guest. Venue does not have a trash dumpster for guests.
Kitchen must be left as it was found.
Guests are not permitted to move furniture without permission. Please ask onsite manager if you need any furniture moved.
Please note that we will follow and implement our guidelines for all bookings and for overtime the guest will be charged 1.5 times the hourly rate without negotiation. If you need additional time in the space please speak to onsite manager.