Los Angeles | Downtown
$100 per hour
Responds within 2 hours
Hello! Please take the time to read over the description and rules of the space before sending your inquiry. I am happy to answer any question you may have, preferably new questions though that I haven’t thought of before! ;)
This sun-filled home is a 1,400 SQ ft. Space located on the 9th floor with a breathtaking view of DTLA. This is a professional space dedicated for all types of events. Offsite bookings apply only Mon-Fri 8am-7pm (office hours) with a max. capacity of 12 people. For any other event, different rates apply and will increase the max. capacity to 18 attendees.
Before I list down what’s included in your booking, please respect my number 1 house rule:
If you use it, take care of it. If you open it, close it. If you borrow it, return it. If you turn it on, turn it off. If you move it, put it back. If you break it, fix it. (or notify me please) If you make a mess, clean it up. Pretty simple. Myself (and other hosts I’m sure) have put a lot of work into these lovely spaces, which is also my home. Please treat it as if it were your own. That’s all I ask! Now on to fun stuff…
What’s included in your booking:
- 1 Conference Table + 8 Chairs
- 4x6’ Flip Whiteboard with magnets and assorted markers
- 4 Kitchen Bar Stools and Kitchen Island
- High Speed Internet
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Central AC/Heater inside the unit
- Large spacious kitchen (all utensils included) with working Fridge, Oven, and Microwave
- Nespresso Coffee Machine (Capsules provided upon request)
- Vanity Mirror with two stools for Hair/Make-Up Artists. This can also be used as a mini bar for small events!
- Library Room filled with decorative books, props, and a snuggly couch perfect for Photoshoots, Interviews, Talent Dressing Room, Game Nights, Gatherings, and Intimate Events.
- Beautiful assorted plants that you can (carefully please) move around and use on set.
- Yes, all the furniture pieces you see in the photos are available, movable, and usable. (Please take photos to reference placement at the end of your booking)
- Two beautiful pets: Chester, the chillest cat and Coco, tiny human dog. (Please note that my dog stays with my at all times so no need to worry. My cat however, won't leave your side unless you push him to the bedroom he'll just sleep all day!