Los Angeles | Downtown Los Angeles
$165 per hour
Welcome to this Arts District gem! Step into a total of 2000 sqft of open space and let your creative juices flow. With large almost floor-to-ceiling windows and two skylights that can be closed, you can set the perfect vibe for your art shows, photoshoots, film shoots, off-site meetings, flower arranging workshops, pop-up store events, conferences, or base camp setup.
This creative studio gallery encourages imagination and creativity. Move things around to make it your own, just remember to return borrowed items, turn off anything that's been turned on, put back anything that's been moved, fix anything you've broken (or let us know), and clean up any messes to keep the space in tip-top shape. Let's keep it fun!
Please read everything and then get a hold of us!
SPECIAL PHOTOGRAPHY RATE:
$75 per hour (up to 10 people)
$100 per hour (up to 20 people)
FILM / VIDEO RATE:
$90 per hour (up to 10 people)
$120 per hour (up to 20 people)
- 25ft bow trussed wooden ceiling
- Ground floor space
- Easy access and equipment unload/loading with rolling door
- Large (almost) floor-to-ceiling windows
- In-line filtered cold water
- Table to be used as bar
- Moveable walls to break up space / exhibit on
- Apple Home controlled lights with colors
- Gallery track lighting for gallery look
- High-Speed Internet
- 16ft wood table to prep, organize or layout projects (or arrange flowers)
- Room to park in front of roll up door to unload/load
- Bluetooth speakers throughout
- Central AC/Heater inside the unit
- DeLonghi Espresso Machine (just bring your favorite beans!)
- Beautiful plants that you can move around and use on set.
- Moveable Industrial style wardrobe rack
- Steamer / iron for wardrobe
- Rolling 3’ x 4’ double sided black magnetic board for storyboards/looks
Quiet, safe and secure we offer a variety of possibilities for your next fun gathering! Whether you want to have an intimate dinner, reality shows, interviews, dance videos, music videos, documentary films, celebrity workouts, fitness, yoga, promotional and product launch photo shoots, fashion/apparel, catalogs and motion capture productions, reception, record your next podcast, artist talk, film launch, be creative with photography or video, have a sound bath, do pop up, photograph your art or share artwork with your clients in gallery setting, we are happy to have you!
Bottom floor fits around 75-100 people at any given time.
When inquiring read all the details here and please include the following:
- Some event details
- Total number of people
- Food / Drink plan and if you need something from us
- Hours can be flexible if shooting at night or at odd times if it works with schedule.
- No smoking, sparklers, open flames on property (unless otherwise stated)
- No foggers unless notified prior (smoke alarms)
- Please be respectful of common areas outside. No smoking/no filming/staging equipment/blocking gate, etc. Please be considerate of noise and neighbors.