$600 per hour
The Dover Shores LA Style contemporary / modern house in Newport Beach is perfect for your next film or photography shoot.
Indoor-outdoor living has never been better executed than in this like-new 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom Dover Shores residence to deliver a clean, contemporary design complemented by state-of-the-art amenities and smart-home technology. This place is a true entertainers dream with professionally decorated indoor and outdoor space, two rooftop decks, large pool and a large spa with waterfall wall. The visionary home features motorized disappearing pocket doors to blend outdoor entertaining areas with open and flowing interiors. A hip, lounge ambiance is experienced in the backyard featuring porcelain pavers, 3 water fountains, 20x40 large pool with Baja, jetted spa, IPE iron-wood siding and decking, Full BBQ set, 7 Brown Jordan fire pits, and 2 roof top decks (one which offers ocean, mountain, and city lights views). A European kitchen fit with high-end appliances, Neolith countertops and motorized open and close Italian cabinets prove that no expense was spared. Heated bathroom floors, linear drains and vents, steam shower, and and wall-hung luxury toilets are additional thoughtful touches. Cutting-edge technology completes the home: security cameras, Lutron lighting, automated window shades, EV charging, solar energy, and whole-house Control 4 home automation are just some of the many amenities of this amazing home. Located in a highly-desirable neighborhood near the Newport Harbor, award-winning schools, beaches, freeways, and dining, this alluring home is not to be missed for movies or photo shoots. Ask for a recently shot video of this gorgeous home.
Recent music video of this residence and 3D walkthrough is available upon request.
Price is default for 8 people maximum. Please contact for higher number of attendees.
• Rate listed is for up to 10 attendees
• All rentals include set up and clean up/ wrap up time, otherwise overtime will be charged at time and 1/2
• The French oak wood flooring is valuable and needs to be kept dry to avoid staining. Guest is responsible for making sure it's kept dry and understand any stains/repairs will be charged to guest.
• High heels may cause damage to the wood flooring and it's not allowed. For photo or video shoots that require high heels, it's is recommended that only at the time and spot of shoot the the heels to be worn at guests own risk and responsibility with understanding that guest may be charged for repair costs or for damaging the floor.
• NO smoking, cannabis, reincarnation drug or similar substance use indoor or outdoor within the property lines.
• If A/C or heating is used, all windows & doors must be closed.
• Moving of furniture is not allowed (moving and putting back is also not allowed) unless discussed and agreed prior. Moving furniture without authorization will be charged at hourly rate per room.
• No fake blood or stain-able products to be used on site. No nails, screws, staples, tape or gummed backed materials may be used to attach or affix anything to the furniture, walls, or building. No glitter or confetti of any kind is allowed on site. No sparklers, Roman candles, or fire producing gags or effects. No face painting, hand paints, stains, or other similar activity allowed.
•. No drinks or food or other damaging objects allowed inside the pool. Any costs related to clean-up of such may be charged at cost plus 1/2 at Hosts discretion. If you will use the pool and need it to be heated there may be an additional charge depending on the season. Please request pool heating at least 2-3 days in advance to allow enough time for the pool to be heated to the temperature that you would like.
• Closets, drawers, pantry, and refrigerator is off limits unless pre-approved by the host.
• No loud music or loud talking in the backyard after 10pm weeknights or 11pm weekends.
• Rate listed is for up to 10 attendees, additional attendees will be charged $600 per person
• Guests MUST provide COI (Certificate Of Insurance), listing homeowner as additional insured
• Guests are advised to obtain photo/filming permits from City of OC (at least 3 business days prior to booking). By booking this home you hereby accept that you comply with Photo and Film Ordinances of the City of OC and take any and all responsibility related to the City's requirements and penalties.
• Please be notified that there are several indoor and outdoor security cameras that are active all the time and by booking this place you acknowledge and agree to recordings and monitoring for security purposes.
• For more than 4 vehicles/trucks crew parking permit is required by the city.
• Please do not block the sidewalk, neighbor’s driveways, or congregate in front of their homes
• Property manager/project manager or one property owners may access and be present part time or full time on site to monitor compliance and address if the guests have any needs. If you don't want any property manager/owner on site, please inform the host prior to the production day.
• Trash must be taken out at the end of your booking and placed in the outdoor dumpster. An additional fee may apply for left-over trash removal at Host's discretion. Guests are encouraged to take all trash upon end of booking to avoid this fee.
• Any damage to the property during the rental period is the responsibility of the production and / or production company and may be charged to the guest.