Chicago | West Town
$150 per hour
Brand new loft space in River West available for your next event, film or photo production. Exposed brick, natural light and multiple backdrops to choose from. Versatile turnkey meeting space for your next corporate off-site. Fully Equipped with Chromecast + Large Flat Screen, a Whiteboard, and Seating for 40.
Our building was built in 1889, as the original offices of M Schulz Co., luxurious piano manufacturers. Several original features remain, including the mosaic entrance, glass windows, and trim. Our Studio is located on the first floor. Newly remodeled interior features exposed brick walls, a 15 foot timber ceiling, and hardwood floors throughout. Elegant finishes give the space a chic air and make a unique background for any event.
The 2400 sq ft open floor plan allows for maximum personalization. The space is divided between the main room and a bedroom/lounge area. The main room can hold up to 40 seated guests, and 80 standing guests. There is a custom made dry bar located in the middle of the main room and can be used as a coat check, dj booth, or bartender station. Dark interior and versatile lighting solutions add an element of personal intimacy to the venue. Interlacing modern decor with antiques gives this event space a timeless appearance. Nearby garage parking available.
About the space
• Over 2300 square feet
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Unique and intimate space
• High Ceilings
• State-of-the-art kitchen with large kitchen island, dishwasher, oven range and oversized fridge with ice maker.
• 75 inch tv with Sonos® sound system synchronized with google home.
• Plugs-ins for video presentation.
• Versatile seating types and arrangements available
• White boards and office supplies provided upon request
• Lighting and photo equipment available for the extra charge
• Multiple background backdrops for the photo shoots, memorable event pictures, social media purposes for additional charge
• Seating: 40 chairs, 5 bar stools around Kitchen Island and 4 around dry bar, 1 couch, 2 lounge chairs.
• Tables: 3 dining tables
• Event Timing Flexibility
• Dry bar
• Private Restroom
• Direct ground floor access to the space from the loading dock in the garage
• Ground level walk up
Located steps away from transportation, shopping and nightlife. Minutes from the Chicago Blue Line stop and accessible from multiple bus routes such as the 66 and 65. Neighborhood’s food and coffee vendors available within walking distance. CVS pharmacy is located two blocks away with food and liquor available. Quick access to and from the express way. Street parking and paid available.
No smoking inside. Set up and break down must be within the time booked. $125 mandatory cleaning fee is required.
Guests are subject to an excessive cleaning fee if the place is left with an out of norm shape after an event. No use of glitter,confetti, or fryers on the premises. Guests must provide additional insurance and valid permits for all vendors. Guests are responsible for setting up space. Prompt set up of the furniture upon arrival available for an additional fee. Host is not responsible for any items left on site.
Space is ideal for
Photo Shoots, Food Bloggers Video and Photo Shoots, Kitchen Product Shoots, TV/MOVIE Video Shoots, Dining Scene, Video shoots, Model shoots, and Magazine shoots. Business Meetings, Meetups, Presentations, Workshops, Team Building, Discussions, Off-Sites, Interviews, and more!